Monday 29 October 2012

This week I'm...

Making: I started transferring the alterations to my dress pattern last night so I'd like to get that finished and get my dress cut out this week.
Reading: Still on Keith Richards autobiography - all his talk of old blues artists is definitely influencing the type of music I've been listening to on the way home from work
Listening: see above point and.. I'm getting so excited about going to see Max Richter at the Barbican on Wednesday night so I'll be listening to a lot of him whilst I'm working as well as having a listen to the new Beachhouse album in preparation for seeing them on Friday at the Roundhouse - two live music gigs in one week yay!
Planning: what to make with the gorgeous red cord I got at the Peter Jensen fabric sale (more of that in a later post) and get a toile made-up from my self-drafted pencil skirt (it's all cut out now and ready to go!)

Car boot sale find - some Care Bears glasses; fabric & buttons from Peter Jensen sale; spooky mirror/art in Tate Britain


No comments:

Post a Comment