Sunday 5 May 2013

Me-Made-May 2013 - week one round-up

I hope everyone else has been enjoying me-made-may as much as I have! This is my first year participating and I'm so glad I decided to take the plunge! The flickr pool has been full of amazing outfits and I've got so much inspiration from seeing everyone's participation.

Me Made May 2013 - my outfits for days 1 - 5
Check out my Flickr set

So far it's made me think I need to keep sewing more separates as a skirt and tops, and jeans and a top, are pretty much my every-day wardrobe.  I've realised I could really do with a few plain skirts, maybe a navy one and a pink one.  Ones that would work with tights as well as bare legs.

As well as uploading to the group Flickr pool I've been uploading to my own Flickr set if you'd like to check it out. If anyone isn't in the Flickr group stick a link in a comment as I'd love to see your MMMay!

No comments:

Post a Comment